Old January 7th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Bartram

Default Film scanners anyone?

"Ali" wrote

I still use a film scanner. Put it on EBay, you maybe surprised.

I'm sure Ted intended to, and it would fetch enough to be worth the effort.
He and I have been email buddies for years, and I suggested he post here but
not to publicise an eBay auction, as it might lead to a Spam complaint.

However, it looks like he and Tony Cooper might come to some arrangement,
and that is good to see - both parties win. RPD is good like that!

Incidentally, Ted *gave* me his old Nikon LS1000 scanner some years ago, and
I have always been grateful for that. From memory, the postage to Australia
was around $35 US.

Paul