Old May 30th 04, 08:09 PM
Rod

Default M/F film scanners - again?

Thanks guys,
After spending a long time going around this in ever decreasing
circles, I decided (with the help of my resident financial adviser)
to just be happy with the m/f slides and get myself a few each year of
the best images printed by a good pro lab. After all the wall space in
our house is limited ;-) That way even ten years down the line they
will be scanned by the best scanners available at the time. If I want
digital output for the web or for recording what we're doing at work I
will go there directly by way of the Fuji S2 pro I've ordered. When
all's said and done no print is ever going to get near those 6x7
slides.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply