Old October 17th 18, 12:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Windows 10 update wipes out files and photos

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:55:27 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , MC
wrote:

nospam wrote some more drivel so...

There really is no point to the thread anymore.

Another contributor: "White light is white."

You: "False."

Another contributor: "Why?"

You: "It is a mixture of all colours of the spectrum making it blue,
red, yellow etc. and because blue is not white, red is not white and
yellow is not white, white cannot be white."

This is how your arguments read. You will cherry pick, manipulate or
turn around any part of an opinion to suit your own argument rather
than see it as it is.

This makes you look/sound ignorant and unncessarily argumentative,
which not only bores me but it seems not to have gone unnoticed for
quite a while during your time on usenet.

So, here you are. I offer you the last word, if only so that you can
satisfy your lust for one-upmanship in your quest that your opinion is
the only opinion allowed. The floor is yours, should you wish to take
it.

nothing more than yet another ad hominem attack, because you can't
support any of your claims.

.... while you don't support any of your claims.

Eric Stevens