Old December 16th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Celcius

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

I've started my indepth coverage of the new PS CS3 Beta with coverage of
the new features of Bridge:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=808

More soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

Wayne,
The site is great. However, I downloaded CS3 to try it out today and clicked
on the 30 day trial. Surprise! After I opened Photoshop CS3 again, it showed
me I only had 2 days left... a real bummer ;-( I already have Photoshop CS2
and I was intested in Bridge also...
Marcel