Old April 24th 18, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Funky IR Artefact

On 2018-04-23 17:25:54 +0000, PeterN said:

On 4/22/2018 5:40 AM, android wrote:
Trée arty but... WTF is it???

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mjfnh2d0s1wulli/i180422%2311638.jpg

For the record: I used a IR filter on a unconverted EOS M with high ISO
settings. Hard to work without an OVF, witch I have...

Did a quick and dirty post, (surface blur and increased fog a bit,)
just to get rid of most of the artifacts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/97ubvg4wj71xn2d/i180422%2311638.jpg?dl=0

I did a q n d myself in a follow up to the OP. The file is broken so I
did not take it any further... The white streak to the left is that
what puzzles me. Do you know what it is?
--
teleportation kills