Old January 29th 06, 09:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Problem with HP M22

MartinS wrote:
"Bully" wrote:
I hope I'm posting in the right place for this enquiry.

I have an HP Photosmart M22 and despite using rechargeable 2000 mAh
batteres will not take photos and displays the following message:
"Batteries are too low to take pictures". Using the HP supplied 1300
mAh batteries I get: "BATTERIES DEPLETED. Camera is shutting down."

Anyone any ideas please?

Sounds like your camera needs repairing.

S'wat I feared. Bit of a bummer as it's brand new!

--
Bully
Supps: http://www.myprotein.co.uk - 5% off with my discount code MP4858

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss