Old September 11th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
[email protected]

Default 35mm plus digital printers recommendation (Cinci area or mail-in)

Hi all,

We have used digital for the past few years but just bought a Canon SLR
and wanted to play around with 35mm for a little while. Does anyone
have any recommendations for places that would develop 35mm AND give
you digital images at higher resolution than 4x6!!

I know that I can scan negatives and get some really high resolution
pics but most of the places here put your pics on CD but they're pretty
pathetic resolution.

Does anyone have a recommendation, either online or in the Cincinnati
area of some place that would develop my 35mm and do negative scans
that produced atleast the equivalent of a 5-7MP image.

Thanks,

Kevin