Old December 19th 05, 08:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

Father Kodak wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:53:49 GMT, no_name

says...

wrote in message Yes the Bushes are
good butt kissers. Don't wanna lose none of them votes

from our Jew and Moooslem friends now do we.

All successful politicians hire "press agents" to make those kinds
of decisions for them....And, considering we are talking about a
president, Bush is a very successful politician......

When I lived in Austin I met one of his speech writers at a car
show. We both have the same vintage car, anyway she was a complete
nitwit and no one could believe she had this job but she did. I
guess you can tell by some of his speeches that his staff is not
the brightest. No matter, people fall for just about anything
anyway.

He's quite good at faking sincerity.

His speech writers concentrate on including "code words" and phrases
that have one meaning to most of the world special meaning to his
lunatic fringe "base".

At the same time, people who really believe the likes of Pat
Robertson, Jerry Falwell & Fox "News", don't really have critical
thinking skills. They hear those code words & that's enough to
convince them he's committed to the things they believe.

These people have been convinced successfully to vote against their
economic self-interest. It's amazing how some rural counties with
extremely low average family income have supported the Bush tax cuts,
which were "funded" with cuts in social services to those rural poor.
Amazing. Ya gotta respect that level of "professionalism. Until now,
only Joseph Goebbels was capable of that level of persuasion.

Which social services were cut in those rural compunities?
Please be specific.