Old March 2nd 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
rwalker

Default The new C-41 films..

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:35:37 -0500, "
wrote:

rwalker wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:11:35 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

For slide film one can bracket - not for safety, but for use. As such
thinner (higher exposure) for scanning and thicker for projection. (1/3
to 2/3 apart).

I just ran a roll of Fuji Velvia 100 through an old Kodak Brownie
flash model, including a few flash shots. I'm anxious to see the
results, considering how little control you have with a Brownie.

I've had fun shooting B&W film in old box cameras, you never know if you
might luck into good exposures with that brownie :-)

Stephanie

I've got my fingers crossed. Everything on this particular Brownie
seems to be working smoothly.