Old March 17th 07, 08:39 PM posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,soc.culture.pacific-island,rec.photo.digital,nz.politics,nz.reg.auckland.general
stuseven

Default Anti War March Queen St - Photo Gallery

+ call me politically inept... but I dont get it... why is a
"US get out of Iraq" protest, staged in New Zealand relevant ?
Perhaps this was staged near a US base there ?
Whats more, how could it be relevant to a group like
rec.photo.digital ? Im guessing, if it shows up in a photo,
it instantly becomes relevant to such groups ?

On Mar 17, 2:43 am, "DONOTREPLY" wrote:
Photo Gallery of the protest march in Auckland:http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20070317-antiwar/

Don't you think the war against Iraq is a war of aggression,
a war crime?

Don't you think Helen Clarke must not shake hands with Bush when
she visits Washington D.C. later this week?