Old August 21st 04, 10:27 PM
Mojtaba

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:16:49 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

Mojtaba Talaian - http://www.pbase.com/image/32613897

Er. What's the old part?

You are the second person to wonder about "the old" in this picture,
Perhaps there has been several other viewers who have thought so. I
must now confess that I have not been able to show what I felt when I
saw the alley, namely the old way of city building.

ecrepit urban decay, maybe. I do like
the alleyway and the way it curves just so at the end. It is a
bit too centered in the composition and this is a good
opportunity to get down low for the shot and get the dynamics up
high (or get way above it which is not as easy to find).

I shall admit that I have been waiting and hoping that you comment on
this round of SI. Thank you, your comments are as usual useful and
correct.

regards,

Mojtaba (Wishes to find a good motiv for "Heat", while it's showering
outside)