Old November 15th 05, 04:51 AM
Frank ess

Default Tips for directing traffic to my online gallery?

Brian Huether wrote:
"Jan Nademlejnsky" wrote in message
First, you should change your site behavior. It is annoying. You
have to click and then scrawl down to see the picture. I saw your 4
pictures and had enough.

Jan

"Brian Huether" wrote in message
. ..
Other than doing what I can to get good google placement, are
there
any other tips that can help drive traffic? Marketing isn't
exactly
my strength...

thanks,

brian

www.worldscapes.smugmug.com

The site behavior is what it is. I am not sure to what extent I can
customize.

When I chose a picture to view it came up about half revealed. I had
to scroll down to see it entire. I could choose another picture, and
had to scroll down to see it entire.

It looks to me as if the banner and message at the top take up about
as much vertical space as would allow the pictures to show fully upon
selection. Much as I dislike "splash" screens and "Enter" pages,
putting the banner and message on one page and letting all subsequent
choices display full pictures would be a better compromise, my view.

--
Frank ess