Old December 12th 03, 12:21 PM
Peakoverload

Default My New Website Finally Finished

Hi everyone,

I've been into photography for about 3 years now and rapidly this has
expanded from a hobby to an obsession!!

I started off using a Fuji Finepix 4900 Zoom and then about 9 months
ago I bought a Canon EOS-10D which I have to say, I LOVE!

I seem to always have a camera in my hand and have now finally got
around to building myself a web site.

I'm certainly not the greatest photographer around and I doubt that I
will ever 'set the world on fire' with any of my shots but I don't do
it for recognition, purely for my own enjoyment.

I would be grateful for any feedback you can give both positive and
negative both on my photos and on my web site in general.

My web site is a community portal one where people can submit there
own pictures. My photographs are in the gallery with my name (clever
huh ;-) )

The web address is www.peakoverload.com

Anyway I hope you like them.

All the best