Old December 19th 03, 04:26 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

You can find the Canon A70 (3mp, 3x optical zoom) for under £200 on eBay
(UK), also some nice Olympus models as well. Not at Jessops, though.

Tom P.

"Dazed" wrote in message
In article aF5Eb.382424$Dw6.1232315@attbi_s02,
says...

Canon A60 probably gives you the best digicam with auto AND manual

controls
under $200. But that would be overkill for someone who would never leave
Auto.

What can I get for £200 (UKP) ($353 approx)? Some manual controls would
be nice I was going to get a 5mpix, 3x Kodak (£199.99) - but reviews
mentioned it didn't have any/many manual controls. Need to figure out
what camera to get before xmas - otherwise I may end up with an MP3
player instead :S

BTW, can most new digital cameras handle being used as a webcam with
USB? (Not important, was just wondering).

--
Dazed

Remove 'NOSPAMX' to reply by E-Mail.