Old November 27th 04, 10:15 PM
Melba's Jammin'

In article TJ%od.93466$5K2.34171@attbi_s03, "tbob"
wrote:

Most of the reviews for Kodak cameras that I read when researching my
purchase made a point of highlighting the Kodak's "ease of use". I didn't
buy one because I was looking for something with more control, but it
sounds
like your wife might be looking for a Kodak.

Tbob

"William Regan" wrote in message
om...
My wife has a Canon ELPH APS camera that thankfully died recently.
She wanted another APS but I have convinced her to go digital. She
liked the APS camera because it was really small and she thought it
was cool looking.

What would be a good small digital camera that would be easy to use?
She doesn't need lots of features and options, just idiot proof point
and shoot with zoom.

Thanks,
Bill

I had a Kodak DC4800 and was very impressed with their tech support.
Son has a Kodak. Daughter has a Nikon Coolpix. I have a Canon A80 to
replace the Kodak because it was cooler and sexier and takes movies
(fair quality only but satisfactory for my purposes). I love the A80
for its swivel screen -- I can put the camera low without getting ME low
(old bones, lousy joints, and all). All take very fine pictures
point-and-shoot, as well as manual settings. I really like the Canon.
--
-Barb, www.jamlady.eboard.com Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."