Old February 28th 04, 12:17 PM
Stacey

Default Asking advice

Q.G. de Bakker wrote:

Roman J. Rohleder wrote:

[...]
Life is too short to miss a shot because you canīt afford the gear.

Life is too short too to be wasted being dissatisfied with every shot you
haven't missed because you bought the cheap gear,

Why would they be dissatisfied? The optics seem fine to me.

knowing that if only you
had been brave enough to buy the right gear...

Wow so all I have to do is "Be brave" and a schneider 55mm shift lens is
going to show up in the mail? Or is it that money starts growing on the
trees out side? :-)

How many shift lenses have you been "brave enough to buy" for your blad?
Spring for the Zeiss 30mm fisheye yet or are you going to toss back the
sour grapes -It's not a very useful lens- when you've never used one?

I could easily afford a -very used- 500c and a couple of lenses (50 and
150), but that would be it as far as a len budget goes and doubt I could
afford even the 40mm much less anything else.
--

Stacey