Old November 24th 04, 01:09 PM
tbob

Most of the reviews for Kodak cameras that I read when researching my
purchase made a point of highlighting the Kodak's "ease of use". I didn't
buy one because I was looking for something with more control, but it sounds
like your wife might be looking for a Kodak.

Tbob

"William Regan" wrote in message
om...
My wife has a Canon ELPH APS camera that thankfully died recently.
She wanted another APS but I have convinced her to go digital. She
liked the APS camera because it was really small and she thought it
was cool looking.

What would be a good small digital camera that would be easy to use?
She doesn't need lots of features and options, just idiot proof point
and shoot with zoom.

Thanks,
Bill