Old November 24th 04, 09:55 AM
Robert Klemme

"William Regan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
My wife has a Canon ELPH APS camera that thankfully died recently.
She wanted another APS but I have convinced her to go digital. She
liked the APS camera because it was really small and she thought it
was cool looking.

What would be a good small digital camera that would be easy to use?
She doesn't need lots of features and options, just idiot proof point
and shoot with zoom.

If she's concerned with the looks, I recommend to take a look at any of
these:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/sl300r.html
(there is a 4MPixels version, too, called "Finecam SL 400R")

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/t3.html

And the newer Sony DSC T5

I have the SL 400R, find it very stylish. Picture quality is good.
Drawback: battery has not really big cacpacity and the flash is meek. On
the pro side: the design, the size, the nice feature with the swing body
which lets you take pictures in unusual positions and the speed (over 3
pictures / sec).

Kind regards

robert