Old February 28th 04, 01:18 PM
Nick Zentena

Default Asking advice

Bugs Bunny wrote:
Group,

Been all my life fascinated by Hassy but never had cash reserve to buy one.

So this has led me to question very similar like Hamlet

a) buy ARAX88 (Kiev) model with lenses I consider fullfilling the basic
photographic subjects - pets, persons, scenery, architecture

b) or tighten the belt one notch more and save save save and buy
refurb Hassy 500CM or similar and couple lenses

Advice is asked - to B) or not to B)

C? The Arax Kiev 60.

If you can live with a limited lens set then go with a 500. If you want
quite a few lenses and various other items then the Arax will be a better
long term choice.

Nick