Old November 17th 03, 02:10 PM
S. Thomas Lewis

Default Where to have Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 developed

Because Fuji Superia X-Tra800 is a C-41 process, Costco can process it with
Kodak chemicals. That is the same for any other Fuji color print films.

"Greg Lovern" wrote in message
om...
Is there any problem with taking Fuji Superia X-Tra 800 to Costco in
Issaquah, WA to be developed?

I've been digging through this ng, and I'm a little lost on whether I
need to find a Fuji lab. Since Costco (or at least that Costco) sells
Kodak film and no Fuji film, I guess they would use a Kodak lab?

What about other Fuji films -- Superia X-Tra 400, Super HQ 200, super
HQ 100?

Is there a FAQ on this?

Thanks,

Greg