Old June 28th 04, 10:49 PM
Steve Lee

Default For Canon aficionados? Differences Between Canon S410, A80 and SD10 models.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:58:00 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

In rec.photo.digital Steve Lee wrote:
Can someone please kindly explain the main differences in terms of
features, functionalities and capabilities in layman's terms? This
would be my first time ever purchasing a dcam and all these
abbreviations and terminologies are just Greek to me. (I would
appreciate it if someone can point me to a site that explains all
these abbreviations and terms).

What do you want from a camera?

Do you intend to take pictures of gardens at midday to be shown on mobile
phone displays, or pictures of dimly lit nightclubs with long zooms
that you want to blow up to poster size.

Yeah, I should've mentioned what I was going to use the dcam for
primarily. Sorry.

I think I'll be using it about 2/3 of the way towards the latter
scenario. I don't want to blow up anything poster size, but I do
expect nice and crisp pictures that will allow me to take pictures in
various settings and conditions and sometimes might even print the
pics using photopaper and print letterpaper sized photos. Thanks
again.