Old September 21st 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Hasselblad (Carl Zeiss) lens v. Sony-Carl Zeiss lens on Sonya900

Alan Browne wrote:

I'll try to re-shoot tomorrow evening at constant exposure for both,
though I suspect the Sony CZ is sharpest at f/4.5 - f/5.6. I'm not sure
where the sweet spot for the Hassy is, could be around f/11 - got to go
look for a curve, maybe at photodo (though that may be at infinity and
the 120 Makro is not noted for sharpness except in the macro range).

Hmm. The only curves for the 120 Makro I can find are at f/4 and f/8
(f/8 being a wee bit sharper), but no other curves. (for that matter,
these are at infinity where the lens is known to be a bit soft).

http://www.photodo.com/product_645_p4.html