Old October 26th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Paul Heslop

Default Panasonic FZ20 Battery Problems

wrote:

Hi,

Recently my Panasonic FZ20 battery keeps loosing it's charge whislt
off. I thought may be the battery had died so bought a new battery and
the same thing happens. It charges fine, and works fine, but if I turn
off the camera and come back to it the next day the battery is dead,
and ideas?

Thanks

battery fault or camera fault? I don't know the cam personally so
can't really comment but if you lack responses in here try posting in
rec.photo.digital as it is a busier group
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/