Old October 28th 14, 11:45 PM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,comp.graphics.apps.gimp,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Dale[_2_]

Default gimp and CMS

On 10/27/2014 03:22 PM, Dale wrote:
I'm using Gimp on Ubuntu

looks like any moves in uvL, h*s*L*, etc. that I wanted to code in gimp
can be handled under the Colors/Map routines, Alien Map is very good in
HSL model with available frequency and phase shifts on selectable HSL
channels

I don't have a color or spectrum measurement device for my monitor or
printer and I don't know the price/quality ranges, I don't even have my
printer attached

I might still hack at the color stuff and fourier and laplace stuff I am
interested in for something to do, and likely to spend more time
learning gimp and what plug-ins are already registered

anyone know how to populate a palette to use with the Color/Map/Palette
map filter? might be easier to map palettes with filters than just
making filters

--
Dale (contact below)
http://www.dalekelly.org/