Old January 3rd 04, 07:34 AM
Marc 182

Default how to put the border around a headshot?

In article ,
says...

"Marc 182" wrote in message

Note, I don't disagree with anything you wrote. I was talking about
photographic paper,

yes, and so was everybody else. he was the only idiot that started talking
about press printing.

Quite the contrary, I read everything he wrote with interest. Idiot
would seem to be the last thing to describe him. Just because I don't
mag print doesn't mean I'm not interested in the details. He was on-
charter, on-topic, and maybe just a little off-point, ...but no, he was
on point too.

You shouldn't seek to speak for everyone else, just for yourself.

Marc