Old February 9th 11, 12:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Noons

Default Hasselblad V question hardware/film

wrote,on my timestamp of 9/02/2011 7:27 PM:
Hi all ,

Returning after a 3 year hiatus . I'm slowly building up a 503CW film
camera hoping to also use it as a digital medium format camera.

Is the film still being made ? Who makes it ?

Is the pope catholic? What do you want? Fast, slow, b&w, colour neg or slide?
All available in any combination. Fuji, Ilford, Kodak, are the main ones.
Do a search on ebay for those with "120" attached and a few sellers will pop-up.
Some photography shops stock it: Ted's in Pitt St and Foto Riesel in Kent St.
Vanbar in Camperdown also stock lots of film. All sell online if you want.
For development, Fotolab near the corner of Pitt and Park St do colour neg and
slide. I'd recommend you look at DIY for b&w as it is much, much cheaper that
way. If you really want to get involved, go to
www.apug.org and look up the
Australian group: there are at least two other dealers and developers in East
Sydney that do high quality work as well as a few labs if your inclination is
for optical processing.