Old May 18th 17, 05:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default A few more from Yosemite

On 5/18/2017 5:15 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

| The " & " are standard Usenet UTF-8 URL (link) delimiters and I use
| them to prevent broken URL links. However, some nonconforming Usenet
| clients will still break URLs even if the delimiters are used. I just
| do what I can to prevent that.

Not a big deal. I just find it easier to click-select the line
to paste in a browser, while the brackets require a
more careful drag-select.

no need to copy/paste. the link should be directly clickable. if not,
get a better newsreader.

Agreed. The links 'work' for me using Thunderbird.

if anything at all works in thunderbird, be very happy.

I don't APPEAR to have ANY problems reading Usenet groups with
Thunderbird, so I *AM* very happy! :-)

--
David B.