Old October 23rd 14, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,comp.graphics.apps.gimp
Dale[_2_]

Default Also:

On 10/22/2014 07:41 PM, philo wrote:
You should really ask on the Ubuntu group there are folks there who know
considerably more than I do

I asked on Ubuntu, someone suggested to run, make clean, first
then I had to run the command that "make install" put out

fourier-0.4.3$ cp fourier /home/dale/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins

it works but the background looks around 50%, if I enlarge it I can see
some of the image

the reverse works too

I'm working off these tutorials
http://www.cs.unm.edu/~brayer/vision/fourier.html
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/rbf/HIPR2/fourier.htm
http://people.via.ecp.fr/~remi/soft/...n.php3#fourier

the last link has a Yuv transform from RGB, it installed right the same
way, know it is an approximation depending on what RGB, good enough for
me, for now

--
Dale