Old March 21st 05, 11:34 AM
tangent

I'm stoked (Australian for happy) I have a fantastic looking portrait i
took on 120 that just looks awesome. It's on a very high gsm laminate
stock cover of a new magazine. Then I look inside and there's some half
decent shots, but taken digitally... , even the journo's now understand
and say that the digi shots "..stand out like dogs balls." (another
Aussie expression) I don't think they mean they stand out in a good
way.
Go the hassy mate, if they want digi, they deserve digi, but at least
show them how good a 120 velvia50 can scan.

Asking a photographer to use digital is like asking a chef to use a
packet mix.