Old October 14th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ray

Default Online Photo Album

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:22:33 +0100, Ali wrote:

I am looking to put some photos on the net, so have been looking at photo
sharing sites like PBase.com.

Out of the ones I have looked at, I like PBase the most, but I want the
large version of each photo to be more than 800 pixels per side (in fact
more like 1280 pixels). I would also like the large version to open in a
standalone page (so basically all that is on the page is the actual photo
itself).

Any suggestions, apart from creating my own website?

Create your own web site - then you can do what you want. There is
software which will resize your photos how you want them.