Old January 19th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default Fuji - film is here! (as opposed to Kodak CEO's "film is gone" statement)

In article .com,
"Dave the Guy" wrote:

If there were comment sections underneath that press release, you bet
that there would be about 219 comments flaming it, each other, and then
eventually veering off to dicuss the finer points of how liberal scum
can go sit on it and conservative pigs can go suck eggs.

I like fuji. Currently going through a brick of Acros 100. Good stuff
although more easily scratched than, let's say, hp5+ but that could
just be me.

Whatcha zouping it in?

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

greg_____photo(dot)com