Old October 17th 05, 05:10 AM
Robert C.

Default Nikon D70 issues/questions Vs. Canon

"RobGN" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jennifer,

I sympathize with you on your frustration on your job; my sister-in-law
is a nurse in Ottawa and I hear her complain about the shortages
constantly.

However, I must mention that our healthcare system, with all its
faults, has one advantage we cannot take for granted: Should anyone of
us have a serious accident which would cause us to be hospitalized, our
healthcare system pays for our stay, our Doctors, our Therapists, our
Nurses, our medications while in hospital. I cannot imagine the cost I
would have had to incure when I was involved in a highway accident last
winter and was in the hospital for 3 weeks.

Jennifer, yours is a wonderful job.

RobGN

Gotta agree with you there, but the system is in serious need of a major
overhaul. Sure would be nice if opthalmology / optometry, dentistry and
pharmaceutical drugs were covered under the healthcare plan, but I don't
know of anywhere in the world where that exists. Even private insurance
plans, most only cover up to 90%, providing you pay the extra premiums (or
your union has negociated a really good deal).

~Robert C.