Old October 15th 03, 02:39 AM
Ron Hunter

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

George Kerby wrote:

On 10/14/03 3:00 PM, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

Ron Hunter writes:

No. The ideal job for a pedophile is gymanstics coach. Not only do
they get to see children in skimpy, or tight clothes, and watch them
move, and pose, and show off, they get PAID to touch. A fox hired to
guard a hen house doesn't have it so good.

I've often had my doubts about school coaches. Some of the ones I
recall in boys' P.E. were pretty strange. The ones in girls' P.E. were
far stranger.

Yep!

I knew that only you would take both boys AND girls P.E.

No wonder you live in France!

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Maybe he did the transgender thing while in school... Grin.