Old November 14th 17, 05:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Cheap Apple

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I tested PS on a Mac for over a week, and saw no real difference between
a Mac and my PC. (Watch the knee jerking jerks, now.)

what differences were you expecting?

and you didn't try it on a retina 5k imac, so your test is not relevant.

Further up the line I stated my reasons for getting the monitor I use.
The reaction, which I am now going to ignore, is only that the Retina is
a better monitor.

as i said, just about everyone considers the retina imac 5k to be the
best display around.

you are *assuming* it's not as good as whatever you have.