Old April 8th 13, 06:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default N, T, and X are due in 20 days. Get shooting.

On Apr 3, 7:35*pm, Bowser wrote:

Perhaps Helen will share some of her awesome X-rated shots?
Nah, on second thought, Noons couldn't handle it.

Well, you're the only one I remember posting anything X rated. I
remember a shot with some very interesting photos stuck on a wall in
the shot. The reaction was all "blown" out of proportion.

I can neither confirm nor deny those spurious allegations.
But if it did happen, it was pretty damned funny.