Old May 27th 17, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Is Your Browser Color Managed?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

| I'm talking about the pelican photo.
|
| the link you snipped, you mean? no artist tag.

How do you manage to get so confused?

because you keep snipping relevant content.

All you hvae to do is read back up the thread. I know that on good
authority. That's what you keep telling me when I complain about you
snipping relevant content.

nope. read what he wrote again.

he is talking about a photo that was posted a few years ago and he
saved.

I mentioned
to SD that I really liked a swan photo I thought was his.
It turned out it's a pelican photo, taken 12/22/2013 by
sas. There's no link. I saved a copy. It has nothing
to do with Tony's swan photo. Can you understand that?

how did you save a copy if there was no link?

you're *very* confused.

post the relevant message id or the link to the photo.