Old September 23rd 17, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Davoud

Default Affinity Photo for iPad

Alfred Molon:
And well, a tablet for image editing, not sure how much sense that
makes.

Try carrying your iMac around with you and you'll find out!

Personally I need a fast processor, a screen as large/high res as
possible and lots of storage (on a typical trip I take 100-150 GB of
image files, and uploading these to a cloud is not really feasible).
When I factor all that in, the ideal device is a notebook PC.

€ The iPad has a fast processor.
€ The iPad Pro display is large enough for its purpose, large enough
for image processing.
€ You don't have to upload the image files to a cloud; the software
does it for you as you take the photos.
€ It's for when you can't take your MacBook Pro.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm