Old November 10th 03, 02:56 AM
Michael Scarpitti

Default I'm guessing that Kodak will kill Kodachrome within the next 24 months

"John Horner" wrote in message ...

So, for you few remaining Kodachrome diehards I would suggest that you get
used to a newer different film now while you can do so at your own pace.
The writing is on the wall in a huge way for Kodachrome. I suspect that
one of Kodak's conundrums is that as long as there is Kodachrome film in the
distribution and user pipeline then they have to keep the one remaining
processing line running. That line is complicated and expensive, so they
need to keep feeding it.

What do you all think?

John

That you can't see. Kodachrome kills all E-6 films. EASILY.