Old September 6th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
DudeBoyz

Default Recommended mAh for Oly SP570UZ?

Thanks much. I'm a bit dense, so need this stuff drilled
into my head with repeated confirmation...

I'm a bit of a slow learner myself, so I understand your
caution. But as long as you don't mix battery types you should
be fine... barring the occasional act of god. :-)

A quick search brought up this...
http://www.starbatteries.com/batteryfaqs.html
...which might help set your mind at ease you. I've certainly
had no problem using any flavour of AA rechargeable in several
cameras over the years.

Andrew McP

You've been incredibly patient and helpful. Thank you very much
for the replies and the tone. At the end of a busy day, it is
refreshing not to be chastized for having "Brain Fade".

Best Wishes,

DB