Old September 6th 08, 10:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Andrew MacPherson

Default Recommended mAh for Oly SP570UZ?

(DudeBoyz) wrote:

Is there any sort of limitation regard?

The mAh rating is a measure of capacity, not output. So you'll be fine
with any rating.

Anyway, after initial disappointment (perhaps due to the batteries not
being used enough, to build up their performance, or -- more likely --
not being charged properly), the Hybrios in my SP-550 work very well. I
also use them in my Pentax K100D, and they do a great job for me. They
take ages to run down (though it never pays to rely on this being true
when you need it most).

Andrew McP