Old November 29th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Greg \_\

Default That Worn-Out, Old "Film vs. Digital" Debate

In article , () wrote:

Ok, but that scanning back costs a lot last I looked. And it's
not so good for anything that actually moves while you're shooting.

Yet, You can make money with it in ways film presents obstacles.
As in time turn around "For one".

Some people still make albumen prints and coat glass plates,
but it's not so easy to coat your own slide film and make the
chemistry to process it and do all of this well.

Indeed.

You have to wonder whether Edward Weston, Elliot Porter and others
would be shooting LF if they had digital available.
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great

Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.

www.gregblankphoto.com