Old August 20th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Protoncek \(ex.SleeperMan\)

Default CANON S3 or SONY H5 ?

"David Ruether" wrote in message
I took a quick look at the Canon S3-IS and the Sony H2.
I found the eyepiece electronic finder unacceptably unsharp
even with my best efforts to focus the eyepiece; the Sony's
finder is considerably better. I would consider the H2 over
the H5 for its lower image noise levels (the images are otherwise
similar, so why pay the extra?).
--

AS far as i know, H2 has lower noise becasue of different noise reduction
program, which however is not as good as one in H5. If you read reviews, as

David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether