Old August 20th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
David Ruether

Default CANON S3 or SONY H5 ?

I took a quick look at the Canon S3-IS and the Sony H2.
I found the eyepiece electronic finder unacceptably unsharp
even with my best efforts to focus the eyepiece; the Sony's
finder is considerably better. I would consider the H2 over
the H5 for its lower image noise levels (the images are otherwise
similar, so why pay the extra?).
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether