Old May 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Try to use Google to organize your photos and videos

John McWilliams wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Albert Nurick wrote:

FWIW, Google just set up a program where they'll pay people for
recommending their product, so this spammer is trying to earn a buck;
needless to say, don't encourage him.

Thanks Albert, though you forgot to snip his post :O)

Curious, Paul, as to why your post didn't automatically snip his sig
line. My versions of Moz, (and T-bird) do that automatically, but I'm
onna Mac. Do you have Prefs set to override that?

--
John McWilliams

No, John, this has been asked before but my secret is out. I am using
a very very old version of netscape. I started using it when outlook
express almost irreversibly broke down many moons ago and have tried a
number of other clients, including newer versions of netscape but just
can't get the hang, so here I am with this crusty old thing. I don't
think there's an option for stripping sigs from... Navigator 4.8? :O)

--
Paul (And it all breaks down at the first rehearsal)
Stop and Look