Old March 9th 05, 11:03 PM
adm

"Brian" wrote in message
oups.com...
Look for the menu item - "Revert to Original" - the original was not
overwritten and you should be able to retrieve it at any time.

I personally like iPhoto, but I'm using Windows now so I pretty much
use photoshop for everything.

It is nice for general stuff - i.e. wife/husband (insert your own sexual
preferecne and technological bias here...) and kids using it

However - RAW support (although now technically there) is patchy at best,
and slow.

For image import, slideshows etc it's OK - but not even good IMHO. Iview
mediaPRO is OK, but expensive - and limited in certain bizarre ways.

Photoshop is a different animal and is really an editor as opposed to an
easy-use browser.

I'd like an answer to this question as well. I've given iPhoto a fair shot,
but for my (RAW) use, it still fails dismally. I hope they improve it soon.