Old December 10th 04, 10:37 PM
Skip M

"me" wrote in message
"Skip M" wrote in message
news:7fpud.603$2r.527@fed1read02...
"me" wrote in message

Who gives a dam what you do?
Film is better no matter how hard some people try not to accept it!
me

It looks like you're getting a little desperate to not accept the idea

that
digital has caught up with film, in fact did so some time ago, and in
some
cases, surpasses it.

That is the mantra of digital dullards in every NG.
Film; do I have to say it?
me

I'll tell you what, show me some of your work. And look at mine and tell me
which is digital and which is film. And not on my website. I'll mail you
prints. As long as you mail me some, too.
Like I said, I shoot both. If you don't like digital, what are you doing
posting to the digital NG? Take yourself out of the conversation, and be
secure in your own little world.
Photography rules, no matter how you do it...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com