Old February 6th 18, 08:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Lightroom Classic CC problem

On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 19:47:05 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Feb 5, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing.
When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying
the printer and the paper size and then a notice pops up which says
something like:

You are about to start commenting on the message text. In my previous
post I quoted it as reading:

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.

“Something like?” What was the exact wording?

Was there no error code?

Nope

Are you getting any sort of crash report?

Nope

Have you notified Adobe CC Support?

Not yet

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Obviously, but where does the problem lie, with LR CCC, or W10?

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

I gather Windows hasn’t been able to figure out a solution?

Not that it has told me.

As far as I know all my software is up to date. Is this just my
problem or have other people also experienced it?

W10 of course.

Printer driver?

Don't think so. It doesn't get s far as trying to print. I hadn't even
selected a template.

Current LR CCC on macOS no issue with the print module.

BTW: I am heading out of here on my trip to South Africa in the early AM. So
I will be away from my desktop for about a month, and I will be restricted to
my iPad Pro, iPhone, and Adobe mobile apps for about a month.

Have a good trip.

Eric Stevens