Old February 6th 18, 03:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Lightroom Classic CC problem

On Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:05:42 +1300, Eric Stevens
wrote:

My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing.
When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying
the printer and the paper size and then a notice pops up which says
something like:

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

As far as I know all my software is up to date. Is this just my
problem or have other people also experienced it?

W10 of course.

I think there was a recent Win update, so check for the latest printer
drivers.