Old September 14th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default Do you feel Lucky?

On 9/14/2008 1:14 PM Geoffrey S. Mendelson spake thus:

Seriously, anyone have any comments on their film? I saw their ISO 100
color film in a store today. I probably should have bought it, but did not.
(It wasn't a camera store).

Is their black and white film any good? Is it worth persuing?

Dunno.

Buy a roll, shoot it, get it printed. And look at the negatives; you'll
probably be able to ID the manufacturer. (I bought some off-off-brand
color negative film a few years ago for about a buck a roll that turned
out to be made by Agfa. There are only a few manufacturers out there.)

- Paulo Freire