Old November 9th 17, 06:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Timestamp confusion

On 11/9/2017 12:44 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Alternatively, does anyone have any photos taken in 'summer' time on an
iPhone in a time zone ahead of UK, such as mainland Europe etc? If so,
can you advise what these two EXIF fields say please?
Date TimeOriginal
GPS Date Timestamp

That might help me fathom why my iPhone shows these as only differing by
one hour instead of two. My wife's Sony Xperia (Android OS) does show
two.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

If you contact Apple support, or go to an Apple store they will give you
the answer. I found Apple support to be helpful. Yes I do pay for it.
Before I had Apple Care, I had an issue on my iPhone that the folks at
an Apple store were only to glad to help me with.

there is no need to pay for applecare to get help at an apple store,
whether or not the product is under warranty or applecare. they'll even
help with getting an iphone or ipad to work with a pc laptop.

That is not the point. the OP had a problem, and I gave him what I
consider to be a valid solution. There is no need to start an argument.

--
PeterN